Fire Family Foundation has opportunities to volunteer and help guide fundraising activities.
Volunteer with us!
Can you lend a hand? Fire Family Foundation is looking for volunteers to help on upcoming events, solicit auction items, complete research projects and other tasks.
Join Our Council
Fire Family Foundation has two leadership groups: our board of directors and our council. Board Members concentrate on governance of the Fire Family Foundation. While council members are tasked with planning and executing our fundraising initiatives including events and especially now other virtual activities like Facebook fundraisers. We are always looking to strengthen our community reach in recruiting business and community leaders to assist us with our events and fundraising activities. Council Members assist with:
- Host a Third Party Event Fundraiser
- Host a Virtual Event Fundraiser
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Large: Fire Boot Classic – Poker Tournament and Casino Night, with a live and silent auction
- Medium: Wine / whiskey tasting event with silent auction
- Small: Oktoberfest at a local brewery with a raffle and Dine Out Nights
- Annual appeal
- Facebook fundraisers
- Monthly giving team
- Planned giving program
- Third party – virtual events
- Create and share social media posts and like the Foundation posts
- Speak on behalf of the Fire Family Foundation
- Open doors and introduce Foundation staff to friends, colleagues, and companies who may want to partner with the Foundation
- Attend Fire Family Foundation events
- Create a legacy - give back to the community & help firefighters
- Develop fundraising, communication and negotiation skills
- Have fun and meet new people
- Leadership opportunity - resume builder
- Networking / business exposure
Council Member Service Information
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a new Council Member, please contact our executive director at 323-550-2239 or via email at email@example.com.